Call For Training Program of Data Analysis and Applied Occupational Skills for African Countries
------Chinese International Education Innovation Program of Center for Language Education and Cooperation, Ministry of Education, China
Shenyang Normal University
Application and Deadline
Please fill in the application through the website before Apr 30, 2022.
The training program will be given through ZOOM.
Jun 1 - July 31, 2022
Countries of Invitation
Planned Number of Participants
1. Making participants understand the opportunities and challenges of the industrialization process of African countries in the era of digital economy;
2. Making trainees understand the demand standards of data analysis and application professional skills in the digital economy society;
3. Making trainees basically master the principles and methods of data analysis and application, including data acquisition, data storage, data processing, data analysis, data visualization, etc.;
4. Making trainees master basic skills of data analysis and application, and initially complete basic data consulting, data analysis, data visualization, etc.;
5. Making use of the resources of the university and enterprises to enable trainees to fully understand the development and application of China’s digital economy. Deepening their understanding of China’s national conditions and culture, and enhancing their feelings towards China through courses, lectures, seminars, online visits and other forms.
6. Upon completion of the course, trainees can choose to participate in the “1+X” Vocational Skill Level Certificate Certification Examination of the Ministry of Education according to their wishes. If they pass the examination, they will get the corresponding certificate as follow.
(1) Certificate of Shenyang Normal University for Training Program of Data Analysis and Occupational Skills for African Countries
(2) One of the following certificate could be chosen
□Big Data Analysis and Application Occupational Skills Proficiency Certificate-Alibaba Co., LTD
□E-commerce Data Analysis Occupational Skill Proficiency Certificate-
Beijing Bodao Qiancheng Information Technology Co., LTD
□Big Data Platform Operation and Maintenance Professional Skill Proficiency Certificate-H3C Co., LTD
□Data Collection Occupational Skill Proficiency Certificate-Inspur Group
□Cross-border E-commerce B2B Data Operation Occupational Skill Proficiency Certificate-Alibaba Education Technology Co. LTD
□Big Data Application Development Occupational Skill Proficiency Certificate-Guoxin Lanqiao Education Technology Co., LTD
Requirement of the Participants
High school graduates or college graduates who are interested in related positions of data analysis
Between 16 and 55
Participants are healthy and able to attend online training on time.
Participants should have English ability in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Participants can use the Zoom platform to complete the training schedule.
It is planned to carry out online training for 15 working days, 60 class hours. Among them, 48 credit hours of teaching, 4 credit hours of skill training and 8 credit hours of online visits are arranged as follows:
1. Chinese education （24 class hours)
The content mainly includes Chinese language teaching, China’s national conditions and China’s economic development, so that trainees can understand China and Chinese culture, and cultivate them to improve China-Africa friendship.
2. Professional knowledge (24 class hours)
1) Big data analysis and application
Big data consulting management: big data technology consulting and processing, big data platform consulting and processing, big data platform management;
Data analysis and management: data quality management, data analysis and processing, database construction;
Data visualization: data visualization scheme design, data visualization processing, analysis report writing;
Data mining analysis: data mining, data modeling, machine learning prediction;
Big data analysis system construction: big data architecture planning and design, data index system construction, industry cognition and prospective research.
2) Big data application and development
Data management: data acquisition, data storage, file operation;
Data processing and analysis: data exploration, data processing, data analysis, data visualization;
Report forms management: making report forms, report forms deployment;
Platform management: software installation, software management, architecture management;
Big data collection and storage: big data collection, big data cleaning, big data storage and management;
Big data analysis and mining: big data processing, big data analysis, big data visualization, model construction, model optimization and deployment;
Deep learning and practice: big data processing, model construction, model optimization and deployment.
3. Skill training (4 class hours)
In addition to learning relevant professional knowledge, students can also choose to practice in enterprises, or participate in the professional skill level examination organized by enterprises to obtain corresponding vocational certificates.
4. Online visits(8 class hours)
1) Shenyang International Software Park
2) Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
3) Iflytek Co., Ltd.
4) Wuhan Kingsoft Co., Ltd.
1. Discipline requirements: During the implementation of the seminar, please strictly comply with the schedule, and do not arrange activities unrelated to the training without authorization or quit the training without reason. During the teaching period, participants should observe the teaching time and discipline, and the attendance record will be an important basis for the issuance of the certificate of completion of the training. Please enter ZOOM classroom 5 minutes in advance to prepare for class and change your personal name to the same name as your passport. During the class, the host will mute everyone. When entering the meeting room to prepare for class, participants should turn on the camera to facilitate the roll call.
2. The seminar will use ZOOM for the whole process. It requires network, computer, microphone, camera and other related equipment. Please get in touch with the organizer in advance before the seminar starts to make sure that everything can work smoothly.
3. Information security: In order to protect information security and personal privacy, please do not record, take screenshots or share to any social media during the class.
4. Participants are required to prepare seminar materials according to the seminar exchange schedule and submit relevant electronic materials as required.
5. The seminar will be equipped with Chinese-English translation.
About the Organizer
Shenyang Normal University was established in 1951, which is directly administered by the People’s Government of Liaoning Province. The university covers an area of 1.23 million square meters with a building area of 0.95 million square meters. It has 20,272 full-time undergraduates, 3,670 graduate students and 1,100 short-term and long-term international students. There are 26 schools and 19 university-affiliated halls, departments, centers, research institutes and institutions at the university.
Adhering to the philosophy of open education and win-win cooperation, the university innovates mechanisms, improves quality and efficiency, and expands in-depth cooperation with world-class universities. At present, it has established friendly and cooperative relations with 158 universities and institutions in 32 countries and regions on five continents. The university has 1 institution of Chinese-foreign cooperation in running schools, 1 program of Chinese-foreign cooperation in running schools and 4 joint doctoral programs with universities from the United States, Japan and other countries and regions. There are 3 overseas Confucius Institutes in Lebanon, Jordan and Ukraine and 1 Online Chinese Classroom in Pakistan. One international science and technology organization cooperation platform at ministerial level and one ministerial national and regional research center were constructed in the university. The university is the receiving unit for the overseas students who have been granted Chinese Government Scholarship and International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship, the organizer of Foreign Aid Training of the Ministry of Commerce, the pre-job training unit of Chinese Language Teachers dispatched by the Center for Language Education and Cooperation of the Ministry of Education, the vice chairman unit of the Foreign Students Management Branch of the Chinese Association of Higher Education, the vice chairman unit of the Liaoning Education Association for International Exchange, the chairman unit of Liaoning Provincial Association for International Education, Liaoning Provincial Demonstration University for International Students in China, the vice chairman unit of Liaoning Provincial Confucius Institute Cooperative University Alliance, the receiving and sending unit of Foreign Affairs Exchange Personnel of Liaoning Provincial Government.
The College of Software has many years of experience in international cooperation in running schools. It has cooperated with Northumbria University, Derby University, Deakin University, University of Western Australia, University of Adelaide, University of Quebec, University of Hokkaido Education, Josai International University, Dublin Business School, etc., including talent training, scientific research, and exchange of teachers and so on. In 2021, the undergraduate education program of Computer Science and Technology (Data Analysis and Big Data) jointly held by our college and Dublin Business School was approved by the Ministry of Education, providing important guarantee and support for the development of this program.
The college offers 3 undergraduate programs: Software Engineering, Computer Science and Technology and Network Engineering, and 2 master programs: first-level discipline of Management Science and Engineering and second-level discipline of Computer Application Technology. Among them, Software Engineering is the national first-class undergraduate major construction point. The major of Computer Science and Technology is divided into three directions: Business Analysis, Internet of Things Application and Pedagogical Education. It is the first-class undergraduate demonstration major in Liaoning Province. The major of Network Engineering was also approved as the first-class undergraduate demonstration major in Liaoning Province in 2021. The college has 3045 undergraduate students and 31 graduate students. The teaching building of the college covers an area of 14,000 square meters and is located in the central teaching area of Shenyang Normal University. The college has national level “IT Engineering Practice Education Center”, the Modern Industrial College of Liaoning Province “Iflytek Artificial Intelligence Industry Institute”, “Big Data Industry Institute”, College Students’ Education Off-campus Practice Base in Liaoning Province, Shenyang Normal University - Iflytek Co., Ltd.(Liaoning) Artificial Intelligence Education Practice Base”, “Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Informationization Key Laboratory” of Technology of Liaoning Province, Public Service Demonstration Platform for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises of Liaoning Provincial Department of Industry and Information “Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Information Technology Public Service Platform”.
Contact of the Organizer
Hu Bo, Vice Director of International Exchange and Cooperation Office, Shenyang Normal University
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact of Recruitment: Wang Tian; Wang Tianqi
Office Phone: 0086-24-86574238
Cell Phone: 0086-13940052602; 15942356065
WeChat: 13940052602; 15942356065
QQ: 444947294; 1009763901
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Please fill in the application through the website before Apr 30, 2022.
Or you can learn more information and download the application form at
/2022/0317/c2593a80934/page.htm the application form could be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before Apr 30, 2022.